Translate



Thursday, 9 October 2014

Sweater Weather TAG

Hello Everyone,
Since tags seem to be incredibly popular on my blog and I enjoy answering the questions so much, I thought it was only fitting to do The Sweater Weather TAG, considering the climate has recently developed into definite "sweater weather". (hooray!)

1. Favourite candle scent?

I don't really burn candles because I'm paranoid I'll burn the place down ( #funfactaboutme) Although I do really like the smell of a crackling wood fire (in a fire place obviously..) and also the smell of damp leaves and hot coco.


2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

All three please. I drink green tea everyday and I enjoy a nice mug of hot chocolate of coffee once in a while too.


3. What's the best Autumn memory you have?

Probably picking out a Halloween costume or melting marshmallows on the fire.


4. Which make-up trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?

This is really hard but I think it has to be dark lips. I love wearing a dark lip. I'm desperate to get my hands on a really deep purple.


5. What do you want to be for Halloween?

Queen Elsa from frozen..LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOO. (is that sad? I don't think it's that sad and plus I'll seize any chance to get into costume)


6. Hats or scarves?

Scarves, or snoods to be specific. Hats mess up my already messy hair.


7. Most worn jumper?

My grey and white owl print jumper from New Look because it's warm and snuggly.


8. Favourite Autumn nail polish?

This is tough because I have a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with nail polish because I can't seem to find one that does what it says on the tin. Colour wise I love deep berry or burgundy.


9. Skinny jeans or leggings?

I live in leggings. For comfort, ease, style and you can even get fur lined leggings!


10. Boots or uggs?

I live in a very damp Irish climate and to this day have never understood the Ugg boot craze ( they get wet ALL the time and they look like hooves?) and so I must go with plain old boots.


I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite thing about Autumn is.

Remember to follow this blog on bloglovin to keep up to date with all things bloggy. (and to make me v. v. happy ) 

Click here for more TAGs.

Until the next post, Niamh xx

4 comments:

  1. I love tags their so easy to do and it really lets people know more about you even the crazy stuff lol. I have plenty of candles but I can't burn them...I mean they look to pretty to burn right haha! Im so with you on the uggs they are really ridiculous and unflattering, i just can't with them! My favorite thing about autumn would have to be Halloween seeing other people dress up in their crazy attire are so fun to see. I love dressing up in crazy, scary, even fairy tale outfits but I don't think I can pull off Elsa!

    http://www.colorubold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I know they look ridiculous plus your feet get soaking wet! Me too, I love Halloween!

      Niamh xx

      Delete
  2. Niamh, this is such a cute tag! I even did my own version of it on my blog (while giving credit to you for the idea, of course!) . . . x

    http://abbstrs.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

More Reading..